If you have a few square feet of garden space—even if it's a patio container or window box—you can grow your own powerful herbal medicines to help treat dozens of common ailments.
For example, now you can...
• Ease arthritis and joint pain with an easy-to-make cream you can make from a spicy garden herb. See page 175.
• Calm feelings of stress and anxiety in just minutes with a soothing tea. Just pick a few leaves of (see page 28), pour some hot water, and you have a treatment that’s as effective as store-bought.
• Heal cough, sore throat, and congestion with a simple syrup made from this sweet-tasting herb that’s a mainstay of traditional Chinese medicine. Page 56
• Reverse signs of aging—including premature gray hair and blurry vision—with the immunity-boosting power of the herb revealed on page 58.
Best of all, it’s all so easy—thanks to the expert herbal gardening and preparation secrets revealed in Grow It, Heal It!
In this full-color how-to guide, you’ll discover 50 common herbs that can help heal your everyday ailments—including digestive issues, heartburn, headaches, and more. And you’ll feel good knowing that many of these herbs are safer and more effective than drugstore medicines when you follow the step-by-step advice in Grow It, Heal It!
Step-by-step, you’ll discover how to...
• Grow the healthiest, most potent herbs in your garden.
You’ll discover which plant varieties are most effective, how to provide the best soil for indoor and outdoor growing, and expert tips for harvesting your herbs at the peak of healing potency.
• Prepare quick, simple, and fresh healing remedies! From healing teas and baths to easy-to-make salves, creams, oils, powders, and compresses, in Grow It, Heal It! you’ll see exactly how to transform these pretty herbs into powerful medicines for a wide variety of symptoms and ailments.
• Create your own herbal medicine cabinet for a whole year of healing. You’ll also discover expert tips for drying and storing your fresh herbs so they’ll be ready when you need them. It’s EASY, when you know how. (Most herbs keep their potency for a year or more!)
Best of all, you’ll know it’s pure when you grow it, pluck it, and prepare it yourself! Your herbal remedies won’t have any chemicals or additives— you’ll be able to heal your aches and pains naturally!
Try it FREE!
Ordinary Herbs, Extraordinary Healing! See how easy it is to find relief from body aches and pains in just minutes with simple remedies you can make from your own garden herbs! For example:
• End arthritis and joint pain! This herb brings flavor to beer AND helps quickly ease painful inflammation! Page 181
• Feel more energized FAST! Beat fatigue and boost your immune system when you take this herb daily. Page 189
• Sleep longer and better! Use this herb if you have trouble falling asleep—it’s the top recommendation from expert herbalists! Page 204
• Stop that annoying cough! Chew up the leaves of this plant to help prevent coughs or to soothe a sore throat. Page 185
• Boost your heart health! Just add this herb, known for its antiaging properties, to your baked dishes and sauces! Page 192
• Ease sunburn pain! Soothe pain, redness, and swelling caused by overexposure to the sun with a simple-to-make oil made from a common plant. Page 182
And much more!
Say Goodbye to Summertime Pests!
Catnip is a wonderfully fragrant way to keep pesky summer bugs away. You won’t believe how it works! Page 24
Tame Blood Sugar Today!
Well known for its miraculous first-aid properties, aloe vera can also help stabilize blood sugar. See how on page 2.
Soothe Your Tummy FAST!
The marshmallow plant shouldn’t be confused with the sticky sweet food used in s’mores. This herb can also calm an upset stomach. Get the healing details on page 62.
Christopher Hobbs and Leslie Gardner have over 50 years of combined experience working with herbal plants & remedies. With their simple, thorough instructions & knowledgeable insight, successfully growing 50 common herbs in your own garden can be simple & easy.